Tickets on Sale!
Tickets for WordCamp NYC 2010 are now on sale! Individual tickets are $30 each, and get you access to the sessions on October 16-17, 2010. Tickets will also get you a t-shirt, probably some coffee and lunch, maybe a drink special or two. Note that this price is cheaper than last year! W00t!
A few notes:
- We’ll be posting the confirmed speaker list in the next few days (after I get in touch with the people who applied for slots), but if you take a look at the proposed sessions, you can be confident that we’ll have lots of great content to help you get creative with your WordPress site and improve your skills as a WordPress user and/or developer.
- If you signed up to be a sponsor or applied to be a speaker, do not buy a ticket yet. You’ll get an email from me no later than Monday, September 27 with further information. If you get confirmed as a sponsor or a speaker, I’ll have you register with a special code.
- We’re using a different ticketing plugin this year, another pro bono code contribution like last year, this time by the 9seeds consulting firm out of Las Vegas. Thanks, guys! It’s very much in beta right now, and we are all beta testers, so while we already know about the ways it could be improved and have it on a roadmap, if anything breaks while you’re buying a ticket, please let me know right away so we can fix it/I can help. You can email me at jane at wordcamp dot org.
- Like last year, please register as soon as possible so we can pre-order the right number of shirts and food. We’ll order shirts by October 7th.
- It’s only a couple of weeks away, so please tell everyone you know who might be interested, send them the link, etc. Spread the Word!
Ready to commit to an awesome weekend filled with WordPress wonder and awe? And maybe a singalong if you’re lucky?